Monday, July 11, 2011

Some New Improvements At The Cottage

Lindsey did this beautiful hearth.  What a great difference this has made.  It actually makes the fireplace look bigger. now.  It's also easy clean and I love that.

I had fun making some additions in the back.  Note the lovely wood pile. Not quite sure what I will do with it yet.

The bench is empty as Nana and Papa are out fishing with the grand kids.

Bill did a new driveway this year and we still have lots of gravel left over so he used some to enhance the fire pit.

Bill put in new stones and solar lights.  It looks neat at night.

4 comments:

  1. Pat, that looks wonderful! Can't wait to see it in person! You have been busy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat,
    The improvements to the cottage look great. I especially like the hearth that Lindsey did. That's cool! I like the additions to the outside too. Good work all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nana,
    I love it!!! We cant wait to see it in person!! 6 Days!
    SARA

    ReplyDelete
  4. it all looked so lovely! it was so fun to pull up and see how beautiful you have made it! It was great to be there as usual! Great Job!!!

    ReplyDelete