Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My Goal For 2011 is To Become STRONG On The INSIDE.!


My New Health Master
 I bought myself this Heath Master last October and I didn't try to use it until we returned from the West.
I am having a riot trying all kinds of soups.  It only takes 8 minutes and you have fresh home made soup hot and steamy.

Of course it makes smoothies too.  They are delicious.
Interestingly, often the ingredients going into the Health Master are not cooked so I guess you could say I'm eating Raw.!!!
Kathy will get a kick out of this. 

Never say Never....Your mom is having fun in the Kitchen!
This is one of my home made soups, made using my new health master.  This one had tons of carrots and some spinach (which accounts for the strange colour) along with garlic and onions.  It may not look great but it tasted good.  My very first attempt was with broccoli and Bill said it was tasteless. This particular one I added lots of garlic and for sure it was apparent.  After eating my lunch today instead of taking my afternoon nap, I found myself filled with energy and so I washed floors , cupboards  frig and vaccumed main floors and down the stairs. I would say I am a convert of good eating.  Bill however let the appearance dampen his desire...so he didn't try it ....I can't imagine WHY!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment