Friday, March 2, 2012

Update on Facial Fat Retention

This is 23 days after the fat transfere on Feb. 1st.  I knew I had lost a bit at this point but I didn't know how much.

Dr. Matic said you have lost about 50% in your cheek but it still looks good.  He took all kinds of pictures again.  He said I would like to do another 2 procedures and build on the live fat cells that are in there and remaining.  This way we should get better results.  He said this time he will concentrate on  the back of cheek and above the lip.  I asked could we get an acupuncturist to work with us so I wouldn't need a local ?  He said good idea but we are not set up for this insurance wise at the hospital.  He's hoping I can again deal with the pain and no local.  I'm still thinking about all this!!
 Since Dr. Matic's birthday is Feb. 26, they were all celebrating early

His secretary offered me a piece of birthday cake. I hadn't eaten lunch so it was especially tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment