Saturday, May 12, 2012

In The Selling Business

We sold our land the first week of May, that was totally awesome.   Now we are praying to sell our home shortly .   On Thursday evening we had a very interested family.  It was such a joy to take them through .  The dad said we love it and we aren't going to change anything.  I thought it's a done deal, that was 2 nights ago and I am waiting to hear back.
Meal while we have had such fun getting flowers and decluttering our home.  I am selling lots on kijiji.  What a wonderful tool.  I think I will also have a yard sale.  I really do love selling, for sure it runs in the family.  Now I am also packing just because I think I should.  Crazy perhaps without an offer yet but I have this feeling I need to do that.

We are loving going to Chatham.  It is so nice to attend a large branch.  This is such a novelity for us having spent much of our lives in tiny branches.  We're hoping to help bridge the gap for those who live in Wallaceburg and need rides to church.



                   

1 comment:

  1. Glad you sold your land. Hopefully your house won't take long to sell. You have a lovely home!

    ReplyDelete