Friday, March 25, 2011

So Anxious To Get Outside And See Some New Sights

I gave her icecream and she seemed to enjoy it.  I had the girls put her in her chair so I could take her to the sunroom

I curled her hair and put on some lipstick . I showed her how nice she looked in her hand mirror . She gave me a little smile.


I rubbed her legs and back and hands but now she was sad.  She said I want to get out.  I tried to explain that we will be going out shortly when the weather is nicer but she just cried.  Honestly it breaks my heart that she is a prisoner in her own skin.

2 comments:

  1. She looks great...good for you...it must make her feel better...I hope spring breaks there soo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so good for her and I'm sure she appreciates all you do, even when she can't express herself. Hopefully soon she will be able to go outside. That will be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete