Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Update On Mom

 Mom was having a little rest.  She asked me to get the snow off her feet.  I told her the snow actually was outside, but pretty soon the weather will be nicer and she can go in the wheel chair and we'll go to the icecream parlor at the lake.   She loves butterscotch or chocolate.  I think this time we will get 2 scoops ...one of each.
Sometimes she smiles and that is so  great.  She smiled here when I told her
I had just made home made carrot soup topped off with sour cream.!

2 comments:

  1. I think she looks really good in these pics. hope the cold weather is gone away by April 3rd....brrr... not sure I could handle snow after this Kim and family arrie at 11pm. we are excited to hae them here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great to see her smiling with you. Sending warm vibes from sunny Florida!

    ReplyDelete