Saturday, February 19, 2011

Finally I'm Trying to Get Ready To Take Some Of My Ancestors To The Temple

Norma came over this Afternoon and helped me search out relatives on the internet.  We worked together for about 4 hours and didn't have any luck.  Most were already done of the ones we checked and the others were either reserved or we couldn't find enough information.  It is a steep learning curve for me as I have never really gotten into this.!  I am however determined , so Norma told me she works on Wed. evenings at the church so she  could help me then.   These wonderful people like Norma who are so willing to help....sure make such a difference in the lives of others.   I would like to get to the point that I can visit the temple monthly with personal family file.

No comments:

Post a Comment