Tuesday, February 1, 2011

To Grandma...It Was Better Then Mincemeat


This is the chocolate ginger cookie that Heather and Pete have been bringing in for mom daily.  She absoluely loves them!


Mom was so happy with this treat that she started 
talking to me.  She said...in between bites," I'm looking
outside at a home I think I used to know."

When I had first seen her today after her bath
the girls told her," Your daughter is here with your                                     
favourite cookie."  Mom said, "Where is she I can't
see her. " They told her I had on a hat and scarf.
She said," No wonder I didn't know her."

It was Great to hear her speak!

Who cares about crumbs when enjoying such a" Delightful "treat!

This is mom's new room ...right beside the sunroom.


After visiting mom I went and picked up Bill who was finishing up his one hour walk at the sherk.

Way to go Bill ....you will be in great shape by Spring.!


I bet she downed it in 2 minutes




It was such a rewarding visit today.
It really lifted my spirits!

1 comment:

  1. We love you so very much ~ I hope you feel our hugs and prayers xoxoxo You are an inspiration and a joy in our lives xoxoxoox ps thanks for bringing up your son in such a wonderful rightous manner xxo

    ReplyDelete