Monday, February 7, 2011

Today I Finished My First Mini Book

It's so exciting to finally put together a mini version  of my cancer journey.  A wonderful gal named Linda Dewhurst has graciously come over to my home 3 different times to help me iron out the wrinkles and tonight we actually sent away for it.  I plan to do a full version down the road. This one has a whole lot of pictures and small amounts of writting.  Actually Linda sold me the program called Creative Memories.
 I should receive it in time for my birthday.   They say pictures are worth a thousand words and there are  lots of pictures in this little book.

2 comments:

  1. That is wonderful, Pat! Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Mom! You're certainly going full speed on the "technology highway"!

    ReplyDelete