Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What A Great Surprise At My Door Today!

There was a knock on my door and there stood two missionaries.  One I didn't know....and one I knew well! It was Elder Wright from Utah.  He served in Wallaceburg and he was a wonderful missionary there.  He is one of those young men that worked so hard with such a positive attitude that you could never forget him.  Bill wasn't home unfortunately....actually he was in Wallaceburg taking the missionaries out to dinner.  Therefore we could only visit briefly.  It was so awesome to see him again .  It made me think of the veil being lifted and seeing again dear friends who we've been separated from for a long time.  Sometimes people come into your life and truly touch your heart.  This is the case with Elder Wright.  Hopefully he will call us and we can make a point of both being home.  He is presently serving in Windsor. So I invited him to come again to our home perhaps for a lunch when he is travelling.  
Life sometimes allows us these Special Moments!!

No comments:

Post a Comment